Terms and Conditions
Holt Chamber of Commerce (Love Holt) - Membership Rules
2. When applying for a Love Holt membership card, the Love Holt member will receive his/her card via email. If a physical card has been purchased, this shall be sent within 10 working days via 2nd class Royal Mail. We reserve the right to charge a Love Holt member a small fee for replacement cards.
3. All Love Holt membership card holders must have a resident UK, Channel Island or Isle of Man address to receive a physical card. Overseas residents cannot apply for a physical Love Holt members card. Changes of address must be notified to us. Love Holt membership card holders must be 12 years old or over and have a valid email address.
4. Love Holt has Partners through whom you receive Perks. Perks are usually given when a Partner is shown a digital or physical Love Holt membership card. Love Holt Partners are companies with whom a Love Holt membership card holder can redeem relevant Perks. These participating companies and relevant Perks will change - an up to date list of Partners is available from the Love Holt website. Partners determine the particular transactions on which Perks can be earned. We do not control every specific change in the participating companies or their offers but we will ensure that while Love Holt is in operation, a range of Perks are available.
5. All Perks are subject to availability. Transactions on which Perks are earned or redeemed are made directly with the relevant Partner and we have no responsibility for the delivery, standard, quality or otherwise of any goods and services received or supplied or the failure of a Partner to honour a redemption or make a specific Reward available. These transactions and all Perks are subject to all applicable legal rules and the terms and conditions (including booking requirements, cancellation restrictions, return conditions, warranties and limitations of liability) of the Partner. When Perks are redeemed, we may act as intermediary between the relevant Love Holt member and the Partner and we will do what we can to ensure such Perks are supplied by the relevant Partner.
6. Perks will be given for relevant transactions using a Love Holt membership card in accordance with the card issuer’s terms. Perks are given for purchases with any Partner if a Love Holt membership card holder presents his/her Love Holt membership card before entering into a transaction on which Partners offer relevant Perks.
7. Perks will be applied at the time of any relevant transaction.
8. Perks are lost if the relevant Love Holt Account is closed or the Love Holt programme ends.
9. If we suspect fraud or misconduct, Perks may be refused or cancelled.
10. Love Holt membership card holders may receive updates of Perks in respect of his/her Love Holt Account including Reward redemptions by such Love Holt membership card holder on their Love Holt Account. Account information is also available from us. We will correct a Love Holt Account if it is shown to our reasonable satisfaction to be wrong, but, unless there are clear records showing this, our decision is final.
11. Perks are may sometimes personal to a Love Holt member and cannot normally be transferred. However, a Love Holt membership card holder can merge his/her Perks with those in another Love Holt Account having the same address. Perks can only be transferred from a Love Holt Account to another Love Holt Account on death or divorce if adequate evidence of the legal division of Perks is given to us.
12. Perks can only be earned, held, transferred or redeemed as set out in these Rules. Any other use, award, sale, exchange or transfer of Perks, or attempt to do so, is a serious breach of these Rules. Any Perks not earned and held in accordance with these Rules will be invalid and cannot be redeemed. Any such Perks on a Love Holt Account will be deducted and, if they are redeemed, we will ask the Partner to cancel the relevant Perks and we may take other appropriate action. Perks from more than one Love Holt Account cannot be combined to redeem for the same Reward. Perks have no cash value.
13. Anyone issued with a Love Holt membership card for a Love Holt Account can redeem Perks from that account for any available Perk.
15. Love Holt membership cards are our property and must be returned to us on request or destroyed when no longer valid for use. The Love Holt membership card holder is responsible for the security of all Love Holt membership cards issued on his/her Love Holt Account. If a Love Holt membership card is lost or the holder thinks an unauthorised person has become aware of any security code, password or account number, they should contact the Love Holt Customer Service Team (email@example.com) immediately.
16. We may close any Love Holt Account on which no transactions have been made for a continuous period of at least 12 months. We may also, on notifying the Love Holt membership card holder, immediately suspend or terminate the rights of any Love Holt membership card holder, and/or close any relevant Love Holt Account, if they breach these Rules, if we reasonably believe that they have dealt with Love Holt in a manner not permitted by these Rules or any applicable Partner's terms and conditions, if there is any theft from or misconduct in connection with us or any Partner, if they supply false or misleading information to us or if they are abusive or offensive to any member of our staff. A Love Holt membership card holder can close his/her Love Holt Account at any time by notifying us. If a Love Holt Account is closed, the right to redeem Perks from that Love Holt Account are lost.
17. We may make changes to these Rules and will give the Love Holt membership card holder as much notice as we reasonably can. Earning or redeeming Perks on a Love Holt Account will constitute acceptance of the revised Rules. We may suspend or terminate Love Holt but will give as much notice as we reasonably can before we do so. If this happens all Love Holt Accounts will be suspended or terminated. If we sell or transfer Love Holt to another company, we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these Rules without any further consent and may disclose or transfer all information we hold about Love Holt membership card holders to a prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure or transfer will not alter the rights of such Love Holt membership card holders in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company.
18. Our only responsibilities with respect to Love Holt are set out in these Rules which are subject to English law. We will only be liable to a Love Holt membership card holder who suffers loss as a result of our breach of these Rules and, if so, our sole liability will be to credit to the relevant Love Holt Account any Perks which have been wrongly removed or should have been given but were not. These Rules shall not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. These Rules prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Holt Chamber of Commerce is an unincorporated association run for the benefit of the members. Holt Chamber of Commerce is also formally known or referred to as Love Holt.